Bolsa Chica Visitor Center Demonstration Garden Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bolsa Chica Visitor Center Demonstration Garden Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project looks to install garden terracing and formalize an employee access path immediately adjacent to the Bolsa Chica State Beach Visitor Center and Headquarters in a non-public use area. Project shall reduce water run-off and soil erosion. The terraces are not permanent; they can easily be removed and filled in. Once installed, native plants will be able to utilize water more effectively due to an increased percolation and will be able to establish themselves.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.