Nitrate Exceedance Planning Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Nitrate Exceedance Planning Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is the lead agency. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF) Program is providing state funds for the project. THe Central Water System- Plainview proposes to conduct a planning/feasibility study to remediate nitrate exceedance.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15262,15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Information Collection. Statutory Exemption S: 15262, Feasbility and Plannign Studies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.