Dennis Leonardi Propoerty Bank Slope STabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Dennis Leonardi Propoerty Bank Slope STabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to replace the existing failed bank stabilization retaining wall below intact gabion retaining structures that protect a residential structure. The proposed Project would include disturbance to approximately 25 linear feet of Francis Creek by removing the failed retaining wall and wing wall, keying in RSP at the toe of the slope, placing RSP up the slope with "live staked" native willow plantings along the bank of the channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rehabilitation of a failed retaining wall structure to meet current safety standards with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.