Morrey Rroyo Channel Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0015-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Morrey Rroyo Channel Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0015-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the maintenance and repair of 2 acres of the 3.3 acre Morrey Arroyo Channel Flood Control Facility ("Morrey Arroyo Channel"), an earthen trapezoidal channel. Maintenance activities within Morrey Arroyo and inlet pipes; clearing of trash and anthropogenic debris (e.g. litter, vehicles, tires), homeless management, in-kind repair and replacement of existing access ramps, signage and gates, fence repair and graffiti removal; sediment removal; erosion control along earthen banks, earthen bank re-grading, and repair of existing access ramps and roads; minimal vegetation maintenance (including the manual, chemical, and mechanical removal of vegetation); and rodent control. If native vegetation is found along the channel bottom in preconstruction surveys, the native vegetation will be avoided to the maximum extent practicable; native vegetation on slopes and benches within the facility will be avoided. In the event there is substantial erosion on the slope, the erosion will be repaired without impacting adjacent vegetation. Maintenance activities shall not extend beyond existing maintained boundaries of the existing facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 484-3979
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.