Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0282-R1, Richfield Stormwater Bypass
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0282-R1, Richfield Stormwater Bypass
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As part of the replacement and modification of a storm water system at the Sierra Pacific Industries Richfield facility, the project is limited to the installation of a maximum of 250 sq. ft. of Class I (D50 of 6 inches) rock slope protection at the outlet of the culvert at the top of bank of Thomes Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exisitng Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.