ISsuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0210-R1, Seep Well Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- ISsuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0210-R1, Seep Well Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to construction of a new seep well on the bank of the Trinity River, to provide domestic water supply to a new home on the legal parcel recognized as 009-500-20. Additionally, the project includes the diversion of water from underflow of the Trinity, pursuant to a legal riparian water right.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.