Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0275-R1, Maluf Culvert Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0275-R1, Maluf Culvert Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to removing two culverts, replacing with a railcar bridge with abutments, and reestablishing electrical and telephone conduit under the bridge across the Eddy Creek Channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.