Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0252-R1, Roork Remediation Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0252-R1, Roork Remediation Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Prior to sept. 5, 2014, seven crossings were reconstructed or modified on the access road to Assessor Parcel No. 019-340-005 resulting in impacts to two unnamed tributaries to the Sacramento River, three unnamed tributaries to Whitlow Creek including Whitlow Creek and McCardle Gulch. Additionally, an active diversion was located on Whitlow Creek within the property boundaries. The project includes remediation activities to repair/modify six of the crossing sites to reduce the possibility of crossing failure and sediment discharge to the streams.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.