Liberty Utilities 619 Power Line Maintenance Project (SAA# 1600-2015-0175-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Liberty Utilities 619 Power Line Maintenance Project (SAA# 1600-2015-0175-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the realignment of 250' of National Forest Service Road 23N03, that does not meet current U.S. Forest Service goals and objectives for water crossings. The project includes the installation of a new 40'x54" diameter boxed culvert with flared ends within the new road realignment segment. Additionally, two seasonal low water crossings (400 sq. ft. each) will be installed within the existing road, to replace existing blown out culverts. Approx. 80 cubic yards of excavated soil will be removed to install the culvert and low water crossings, while 50 cubic yards of rock (rip-rap) will be used to armor the new culvert and low water crossings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2853
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15302, Calss 2, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.