Colonial Park Creek Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0217-R3)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Creek and Unnamed drainage / R2, B6-8, F1, F2, RC 50'/25', VOH / Urban Residential
CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0217-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the project applicant, Philip Etchell/Colonial Park, Inc.
The project will remove 1,325 cy of rock and sediment along 1,200 lf of Pruitt Creek and associated vegetation removal.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.