Agricultural/Exclusive Agriculture Zone-40 acres/Rural Valley Lands Plan Area
The proposed action includes the construction and operation of an 80-acre groundwater recharge basin and accessory project actions such as 1) installation of SCADA equipment. 2) relocation of a segment of the Serpa Ditch, and 3) construction of five groundwater monitoring walls within the District. Collectively, these actions would allow TID to expand groundwater recharge efforts and improve monitoring of groundwater levels.
Avenue 248 (Cartmill Street) and Road 84 (Enterprise Street)
Notice of Determination
Tulare Irrigation District
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
6826 Avenue 240, Tulare, CA 93274
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.