Summit Leadership Academy - High Desert charter high school program currently leases school facilities from the Hesperia USD at Canyon Ridge High School (a continuation high school), 12850 Muscatel Street, Hesperia. The proposed project consists of construction of a new charter high school campus and relocation of the existing school. At full buildout the new facility would have a capacity for up to 575 students and 72 staff, and have 23 classrooms, a gymnasium/multipurpose building, administration building, library, outdoor athletic fields for soccer and an obstacle course, hardcourts, and parking lots.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.