Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0172-R2 "Paye Jones Ridge" THP.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0172-R2 "Paye Jones Ridge" THP.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This project involves the improvement of one existing permanent rock ford (Crossing C) and the installation and removal of two temporary re-contoured tractor/skid rock ford crossings (Crossing B and D) in Class III watercourses. Crossing C will be constructed with approximately 1 1/2 yards of rock, and will preserve the road prism in this low flow area. Crossings B and D will involve minimal work and be re-contoured to the natural channel grade. Further info can be found in the THP 2-15-012 NEV.
- Contact Information
CDFW North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2853
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW 1701 Nimbus Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.