Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0179-R2 "Icky Thump" THP.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0179-R2 "Icky Thump" THP.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This streambed alteration agreement entails the installation of one 30 inch corrugated metal pipe, associated armoring and a critical dip at crossing #3. Further info can be found in the THP 2-15-018-PLU.
- Contact Information
CDFW North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2925
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.