Huntington STate Beach - Multi-Use Trail Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Huntington STate Beach - Multi-Use Trail Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves removing and replacing the surface along the entire length of the Multi--use trail (22' wide x 11,820' long) and its 6 paved spur trails (12' wide x 3,340' long) totaling approximately 300,000 square feet of asphalt. Depth of excavation would not exceed 6-8 inches maximum.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301. 3 & 4 - Class 1, 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Trail and road repairs, construction or installation of park facilities such as...restrooms and grading on land with a slope of less than 10%. The project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.