Cactus Basin 3A Routine Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2015-0059-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Cactus Basin 3A Routine Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2015-0059-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the maintenance of the basin bed directly upstream of the existing Base Line Road box culvert. Maintenance activities to be performed by Permittee are conducted to preserve the structural integrity and capacity of facilities and include: removal of obstructions to flow, including sand, silt, sediment, and debris; and control of nonnative vegetation. Maintenance activities are not to exceed a distance of 300 feet north from the box culvert, at a maximum width of 110 feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 484-3979
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1 & 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities and replacement or reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.