Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0266-R1, Replace Existing Culvert, Affecting an Unnamed Tributary to Tenmile Creek, Thence
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0266-R1, Replace Existing Culvert, Affecting an Unnamed Tributary to Tenmile Creek, Thence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- South Fork Eel River in Mendocino County Project involves one encroachment; remove a failing 32 inch diameter by 25 foot long steel culvert with a 48-inch diameter by 50 foot long culvert. Equipment will be operated from the existing roadbed. Minimum disturbance to vegetation is expected.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, CLass 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.