Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0242-R1, Property Clean-up Project, Unnamed Tributary to Robinson Creek, thence The Russian
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0242-R1, Property Clean-up Project, Unnamed Tributary to Robinson Creek, thence The Russian
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- River, Tributary to the Pacific Ocean, Mendocino County Project involves five encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) upgrading an existing stream crossing with a rocked ford, 2)upgrading an existing stream crossing with a culvert, 3) restoring flow to a stream by installing a culvert at an existing impoundment, 4) removing perched fill from a stream channel and restoring natural channel contours (approx. 100 by 50 sq ft. area), and 5) removing side-cast fill materials from a stream channel (approx. 200 ft.).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Enforcement actions by regulatory agencies acting under any law that provides a criminal sanction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.