International Racing Rescue Crew, Education and Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- International Racing Rescue Crew, Education and Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide emergency response equipment to The International Racing Rescue Crew, which provides support to the off-highway vehicle (OHV) community in Southern California. Equipment will support communications, basic medical needs, and search and rescue efforts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Multiple cities and counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.