Butte County Planning - Four Trees Road Acquisition Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Butte County Planning - Four Trees Road Acquisition Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The grant will assist Butte County with conducting a planning study to research the feasibility of acquiring an easement or right-of-way extending approximately 1.7 miles along Four Trees Road from State Route 70 to the Plumas National Forest. The planning study involves two components. The first involves establishing public access to the Plumas National Forest in the Big Bar Mountain and Rogers Cow trails listed in appendix A of the 2010 FEIS for the Plumas National Forest Public Motorized Travel Management.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.