Imperial County OHVEST - Eucation & Safety
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Imperial County OHVEST - Eucation & Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Imperial County Sheriff's Office with the Imperial County Sheriff's Off-Highway VEhicle Enforcement Safety Team (OHVEST) Education and Safety Project will present he :Camp Smart" and "Tread Lightly" curriculum. The safety message will be provided to students at the local elementary, middle, and high schools, colleges, OHV venues, and Children's Fair and Fiesta.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.