De Anza Lift Station Piping Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- De Anza Lift Station Piping Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District is proposing to replace the discharge piping at their De Anza Sewage Lift Station located in the City of San Jacinto, Riverside County. The De Anza Lift Station, built in 2001, conveys waste water flows from the northern portion of the Hemet and San Jacinto Valley to the District's San Jacinto Valley Regional Water Reclamation Facility (SJVRWRF) for treatment. The lift station was originally built with two 50 hp pumps and 6-inch diameter ductile iron discharge piping. To extend its useful life, the lift station was upgraded in 2007 by installing two new 150hp pumps an upsizing the discharge header to 8-inch diameter ductile iron. However, due to the corrosive wet well environment, the original ductile iron piping as corroded and a Victaulic coupling on pump two has failed. The proposed project will replace the original ductile iron discharge riser piping that was installed in 2001 with new ductile iron pipe that includes a corrosion resistant coating. Additionally, the project will replace the Victaulic couplings with flanges. The lift station will remain on-line during construction to avoid the risk of bypassing the lift station.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951-928-3777 x4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.