AC/OMC Interior Garden and Perimeter Landscape Renovation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- AC/OMC Interior Garden and Perimeter Landscape Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District's (District) proposes a renovation project that includes professional landscape construction services of the District's perimeter landscape and interior garden located in the Administrative Center (AC) and Operations Maintenance Center (OMC). The renovations will include removal of plants, rocks, ground cover, and non-essential irrigation valves and spray heads. The affected areas include the OMC interior garden and the AC/OMC perimeter landscape on Trumble and Mapes Roads.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minior alterations and does not involve the renewal of healthy mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.