Snowmaking Infrastructure at Tahoe Donner Ski ARea (Lake or Streambed ALteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0183-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Snowmaking Infrastructure at Tahoe Donner Ski ARea (Lake or Streambed ALteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0183-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to completion of a horizontal boring operation under the seasonal stream in order to facilitate placement of a water supply line for a series of artificial snow making machines. The boring will be approximately 40 feet in length and will intitate and end in upland areas and will be completed while the stream is dry and outside of the nesting season for most bird species.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304f, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This operation consists of a single 40 foot horizontal bore beginning and ending outside of the stream zone and associated riparian habitat. The size of the bore is less than one foot diameter.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.