White Pines Lake Maintenance Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0116-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- White Pines Lake Maintenance Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0116-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consist of the continued maintenance of the park area around the lake margin which includes the removal of brush, weeds, downed woody debris and seedling willow. Park maintenance will be limited to portions along the bank of the lake and will not occur within the wetted portion of the lake. Maintenance activities will be performed by volunteers and or prison crews.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(h)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor removal of vegetation nd will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.