Butte Banal Spillway 3/6A Spillway Repair Project (SAA# 1600-2015-0124-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Butte Banal Spillway 3/6A Spillway Repair Project (SAA# 1600-2015-0124-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- PG&E is proposing to improve the spill area at the Butte 3-6 spillway. A combination of concrete patching, soil nails, and shortcrete will be used to accomplish improvement work. At some repair locations debris must be moved tot he side and out of the work area. Existing rocks/boulders will also have to be moved/adjusted to accomodate an acceptable construction surface. Since work location is in such a remove area, substantial helicopter support will be required to fly in equipment, materials, and any other items required during construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of a private facility and it does not involve the expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.