Lake Tulloch Raw Water Pump Project, CCWD 11087 (LAA #1600-2015-0173-R2).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Tulloch Raw Water Pump Project, CCWD 11087 (LAA #1600-2015-0173-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The District services approximately 2,500 water connections in the Copper Cave and Copperopolis communities which rely solely on water supply from Lake Tulloch. The water system obtains its raw water from the three submersible pumps (each rated 1,750-gal/min and 60-HP) located in the Black Creek branch of Lake Tulloch. The normal operating level in the lake is above 500' elevation, and the existing pumps are able to operate at levels down to 480' elevation. Due to drought conditions, the operating level in the lake could be drained to its minimum pool at 431' elevation as soon as September 30, 2015.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of a public facility and it does not involve the expansion of an existing use. Installation of small new equipment on existing facilities and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.