Paso Pichacho Campground Repaving (CRSP 146)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Paso Pichacho Campground Repaving (CRSP 146)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of repaving existing asphalt in the Paso Pichacho Campground of Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. The asphalt is old and failing in many places. The project includes grinding approx. 3,474 lineal feet of existing asphalt. The grinding will remove 2" to 4" of asphalt. Ground disturbance below the asphalt will not exceed 1" in depth. The ground asphalt will be fine graded, compacted, and reused as a sub-base for the new asphalt. In addition 20 campsite parking spurs will receive new asphalt approaches from the road into the parking spur. This work will consist of fine grading the approaches to no more than 6" deep in the parking area; installing 3/4" minus base rock, compacting these base rock, and installing new 2" asphalt paving.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.