Placement of an Interim Mooring Device on State-owned Sovereign Land - PRC 1589.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Placement of an Interim Mooring Device on State-owned Sovereign Land - PRC 1589.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permission to enter State-owned sovereign land to place an interim mooring device (concrete "deadman").
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection will cause only a minor and temporary physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.