River Boulevard Stream Bank Restoration and Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- River Boulevard Stream Bank Restoration and Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to restore ecological functions and bank stabilization measures along approximately 160 linear feet of bank along the north side of the Russian River, across three properties. The project design incorporates a combination of repair of the existing rip-rap erosion protection mat below water, with installation of live willow coir lifts above the water.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
- Other Location Info
- Monte Rio
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to stabilize the bank of the river.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.