Greenway Water Diversion, Spring Restoration, and Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0111-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Greenway Water Diversion, Spring Restoration, and Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0111-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to one spring diversion, restoration of an excavated spring, and erosion control for deliverable sediment. The water diversion and spring restoration are located on Unnamed Tributaries to Underwood Creek, tributary to the South Fork Trinity River. Water diverted from the spring is used for domestic use and irrigation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.