San Elijo Lagoon Cave Trail Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- San Elijo Lagoon Cave Trail Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department is proposing the installation of a fence along a portion of existing trail within San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve. The project will include the installation of a maximum of 380 feet of split rail fence and a maximum of 1,120 feet of bollard and cable along the trail. Soil will be disturbed where posts are installed. A maximum of 8 inches diameter and 24 inches deep will be augured for each post.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion and consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land water, and/or vegetation which does not involve removal of helathy, mature, scenic trees. Impacts to sensitive species are being avoided.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.