Old Sacramento Riverfront Boardwalk Maintenance A2015074
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Old Sacramento Riverfront Boardwalk Maintenance A2015074
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a repair and replacement project to address deficiencies in the existing surface of the Old Sacramento Boardwalk, including removing and replacing existing wood decking replace existing fascia on floodwall, repair stairs and barge elevator, lighting, and improving ADA access ramps on east side of embarcadero.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 151
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0332
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of existing public facilities and new construction of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.