Culvert Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0121-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Culvert Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0121-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to rehabilititate two culverts by placing 20-foot sections of pipe liners in the existing corrugated metal pipes culverts. The liners will be inserted from the culvert outlet towards the inlet. The proposed project will temporarily impact an area of 20 feet by 20 feet of both culvert outlets. The culvert located in the perennial stream will require a water diversion and will be accessed through out an existing hiking trail and a U.S. Forest Service Road. Approximately 7 conifers will be removed and vegetation removal will be required at the close proximity to the culverts. Vegetation will be clipped to ground level.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing structure involving no expansion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.