Gas Line Examination Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0190-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Gas Line Examination Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0190-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of two stream encroachments for site preparation, inspection, repair (if necessary), and site restoration for natural gas line L-177A. The gas line excavation will be 8 feet by 14 feet and up to 7 feet deep with an adjacent staging and access area of 1,200 sq. ft. Willow and red alder riparian vegetation will be removed in the excavation area and trimmed to ground level in other areas to facilitate re-sprouting. An older bird nest was observed on-site, and pre-construction nesting bird surveys will be conducted if work will be conducted before Sept. 15.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.