Stuhlmuller Vineyards Driveway Culvert Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Stuhlmuller Vineyards Driveway Culvert Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to construct a driveway that will serve a future building site and that will abide by Sonoma County standards, including implementation of a Low Impact Development stormwater techniques. The proposed driveway will partially utilize existing vineyard avenues and an old ranch road. The proposed driveway will be 16 feet wide with shoulders. Two 54-inch by 65-foot long culverts will be used to cross the tributary and rip rap will be used at the culvert outfalls to serve as energy dissipation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Constructio or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.