Jurisdicitional Determination and Letter of Non-Objection to Remove and REplace a damaged Navigational Marker in San Diego Bay near the Coronado Cays Community
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Jurisdicitional Determination and Letter of Non-Objection to Remove and REplace a damaged Navigational Marker in San Diego Bay near the Coronado Cays Community
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permission to enter sovereign lands to remove and replace a damaged navigational marker in San Diego Bay to maintain the public safety of boating traffic in and out of the Coronado Cays Community.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(1); 15269(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the avove mentioned repair. Emergency repairs to public service facilities necessary to maintain service.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.