Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Amsinckia Grandiflora Restoration (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Environmental Services Division (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Amsinckia Grandiflora Restoration (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is issuing a permit to Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 2081(a) for a project to create self-sustaining populations of A. grandiflora at several locations within Site 300 and to determine how planting time affects the succss of A. grandiflora populations, planting to establish new A grandiflora populations at other suitable locations, growing A. grandiflora in a common garden to propagate seedlings or produce seed, collecting a limited number of A. grandiflora seeds from the remaining native A. grandiflora population, and storing A. grandiflora seeds.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Environmental Servic
1416 Ninth Street, 13th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-6594
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, 7, 33 - Class 6, 7, & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will facilitate the recovery of the California endangered A. grandiflora by attempting to establish experimental self-sustaining populations of the sp0ecies within its historic rangew. The permit issued by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife for the Project includes measures to ensure that existing populations of A. grandiflora area not impacted, and that re-introduced populations are adequately protected.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.