Hope Valley Meadow Restoration Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0135-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Hope Valley Meadow Restoration Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0135-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the restoration of approximately 130 linear feet of stream channel located on CDFW-owned land within the Hop-e Valley. The specific goal of the project is to stabilize a highly eroded bank along the West Fork of the Carson River while the overarching goal of the project is to restore mountain meadow habitat in Hope Valley Bank stabilization will be archieved through utilization of a log/root wad revetment structure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1374
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small habitat restoration project that is less than five acres in size and consists of river bank stabilization with native vegetation and bioengineering techniques with the primary purpose of erosion and sedimentation reduction and habitat improvement for native fish.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.