Soft Bottom Flood Control Channels
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Soft Bottom Flood Control Channels
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Soft-Bottom Channels Structural Maintenance project involves a set of continuing activities and protocols related to levee and storm drain maintenance. Specific authorized activities are bank stabilization, levee repairs, storm drain outfall maintenance, and streambed invert, invert access ramps, roads, and other appurtenances. All repairs covered under this Agreement are to existing facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 640-1165
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged flood control structures necessary to protect public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.