Amendments to the FY 15/16 Capital Improvement Program Budget to Increase Appropriate to Reflect Updated PRoject Forecasts
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Amendments to the FY 15/16 Capital Improvement Program Budget to Increase Appropriate to Reflect Updated PRoject Forecasts
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves amendments to the Fiscal Year 2015-2016 (FY 15/16) Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Budget to increase the CIP appropriations by $620 ,654 to more accurately reflect the recently updated project forecasts, with no changes to the approved FY 2014-2018 total CIP Program budget.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-6598
- Chula Vista San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Guidelines note that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.