Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0218-R1, Culvert Replacement on the Laytonville-Dos Rios Road Mile Post 11.15, Affecting an
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0218-R1, Culvert Replacement on the Laytonville-Dos Rios Road Mile Post 11.15, Affecting an
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Unnamed Tributary to the Eel River, Mendocino County Project involves one encroachment on the Laytonville-Dos Rios Road: 1) Replace failing 12-inch diameter corrugated metal culvert with a 24-inch diameter smooth-bore high density polyethylene pipe, 2) install a three-foot diameter slotted riser at the new culvert inlet, and 3) place up to 5 cubic yards of rock riprap at the new culvert outlet. The stream will be dry during construction. Equipment will not be operated within the stream channel and no large trees will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.