Wheeler Creek Habitat Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
- Document Title
- Wheeler Creek Habitat Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to improve habitat for the bi-state sage grouse through implementation of stream and meadow restoration. Work involves headcut stabilizaiton, biotechnical methods, stream bank reshaping, and new channel creation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
2501 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5465
- Other Location Info
- 12 miles north of Bridgeport CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Project is less than 5 acres of disturbance and the sole purpose is restoration of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.