California Park Vegetation Management Project (LAA #1600-2015-0125-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- California Park Vegetation Management Project (LAA #1600-2015-0125-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the selective removal of both native and non-native riparian species within Dead Horse Slough, LIttle Dead Horse Slough, Upper Lake and the Lower Lake. Vegetation removal would target non-native species such as privet, vervain, seedling mulberry, tallow etc. Natives would include cattail, seedling willow, cottonwood and alder. Removal of vegetaion would include the use of herbicides registered for use in riparian habitats.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (h)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor vegetation removal and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.