MP 145-26L Westlands Water District Valve Inspection and Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- MP 145-26L Westlands Water District Valve Inspection and Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- WWD will inspect and repair an existing ground valve located at MP 145.26L. The work includes excavating the area around the valve in order to inspect and, if needed, repair it. The excavated area will be 40 feet x 40 feet x 10 feet (600 cubic yards). The area will be backfilled and compacted. WWD contractors will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15305 (b) - Class 1 & 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- An exisitng WWD valve will be inspected, and possibly repaired, but there will be no increase in use or capacity of the system or associated with the valve. The ground slope is less than 20 percent.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.