SR152 Merced Median Barriers 10 1C550
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- SR152 Merced Median Barriers 10 1C550
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to reduce the number and severity of cross-median collisions. The need of the project is to install double thrie beam barrier with highway patrol median turn around access to address the cross median accidents on both the east and westbound directions of SR 152 at PM 2.4/6.0. Presently, this highway segment has no center divider for opposing traffic.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-7879
- Los Banos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installs safety barriers along SR 152 within the existing Caltrans right-of-way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.