Upper Butte Basin Wildlife Area, Expansion 7
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Upper Butte Basin Wildlife Area, Expansion 7
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The acquisition of 255 +/- acres of land for the preservation and enhancement of wildlife habitat located in Butte County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
1416 9th Street, Room 1266
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15313,15325,15304Class 13,4,25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Project involves the acquisition of land and for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.