Issuance of STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0155-R1, Oat Creek Streambed Management Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0155-R1, Oat Creek Streambed Management Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will involve the removal of approximately 827-cubic yards of gravel from six gravel bars located within an approximately 2,000 -foot reach of stream channel, limited removal of vegetation from within the 2,000-foot reach of stream channel, and rebuilding 300-foot total of an existing berm which has recently washed out during storm events. Excess gravel may also be used to rock the roads throughout the ranch. Vegetation removal will be limited to low bushy willows and multi-stem trees less than 4- inches diameter which are restricting the conveyance of flood flows through the property and contributing to overbank flows which cause property damage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical, equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency determination, and Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not invovle removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.