Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0237+R1, Shooting Star Way Culvert Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0237+R1, Shooting Star Way Culvert Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair of up to 10 existing culverts using metal inserts and/or concrete invert replacement; replacement of up to two 30 foot sections of CMP culvert which will be completed by excavating the road bed, decoupling the culvert sections, and replacing the damaged segment; minor replacement of rock slope protection at the inlet of the culverts; and the removal of up to a total of 225 cubic yards of accumulated sediment located at the inlets and outlets of the culverts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c), Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.