Coast Hwy 101 Sewer/Pump Station Rehabilitation (15/16-SD-04)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Coast Hwy 101 Sewer/Pump Station Rehabilitation (15/16-SD-04)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Dept. shall issue a Right-of-Entry Permit within Cardiff State Beach so that a contractor for the City of Encinitas can stage their equipment in the day use parking lot during the Coast Highway 101 Sewer/Pump Station Rehabilitation Project. This Project will be done as preparation for future railroad improvements as well as to support continued maintenance and use.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896-001
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.